Lead Analyst - Finance - Monroe, LA or Kansas City
Posted on: March 14, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
Responsible ensuring the implementation of proper control processes
surrounding end user billing. The analyst is responsible for
reviewing exception reporting for assigned projects and performing
research in internal billing systems to determine corrective
actions needed. The analyst is also responsible for documenting
gaps in the systems and processes related to the exception
reporting and making recommendations to close the documented gaps
and prevent future billing issues.
1. Develop validation method for billed revenue based on selected
situations and random samples.
2. Develop and maintain reports for revenue leakage and system
3. Develop reports for analysis and compliance testing of new
products and promotions.
4. Audit various tables for ongoing accuracy.
5. Assist with billing conversions associated with acquisitions and
6. Represent Process Improvement on project teams as needed.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. 6+ years of work experience in the telecommunications
2. Ability to engage and lead pertinent resources for project based
3. Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task and meet
4. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and
able to interact well with others.
5. Excellent working knowledge of SQL with a basic understanding of
relational database structure.
6. Excellent working knowledge of personal computers and related
software for word processing, spreadsheets and database software
(Microsoft Word, Excel and Access).
7. Must have ability to organize, set priorities and be detail
8. Ability to begin projects and complete assignments with minimum
9. Must be responsible enough to ensure confidentiality of
Bachelors or Equivalent in Information Systems or Business
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Kansas
Requisition #: 219968
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Lead Analyst - Finance - Monroe, LA or Kansas City, Accounting, Auditing , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!