Sr Analyst - Cash Applications
Posted on: November 24, 2019
About CenturyLinkCenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at
http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S.
communications provider to global enterprise customers. With
customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the
customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best
networking company by solving customers increased demand for
reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its
customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network
and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security
solutions that help protect their business.Job SummaryThis role is
responsible all change management projects, vendor changes and
updates for cash applications. Serve as subject matter expert for
Cash Applications team, manage payment vendor relationships,
provide support to the Cash Applications Teams, Expected to provide
high level customer service and implement positive changes for Cash
Applications for a better customer experience.Job Description
- Speedpay, Merchant Processor and Bank SME
- Cash Apps point person for CR project meetings
- Provide support to all payment research groups for credit card,
ACH, EDI research issues for all billers.
- Preparation of change requests needed for cash vendor or
billing system upgrades
- Responsible for set up for new mids or company ids.
- Ensemble and EPWF table updates for source id and input
- Support customer set ups on EDI/ACH/EFT payment options for all
- Administrator for user access for Speedpay website.
- Administrator for user access for EPWF,Vantiv, ChasePaymentech,
Orbital, Mavro websites.
- Assist collections or research reps with credit card and ACH
Speedpay research issues.
- Prepares credit card reporting for all billers.
- Assist Cash Applications Manager with vendor related issues and
projects including testing.
- Adjust any credit card chargebacks for Ensemble, Latis, Oracle,
Nibs, CRIS and BART.
- Other reporting requested by Cash Apps Manager.
- Monitor and work with IT on EDI/ACH payment files
- Maintain current knowledge of CenturyLinks policies and
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsMinimum
Qualifications:Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or
Economics or equivalent work experience.10+ Years cash applications
or collections experience.Change agent driving productivity through
root analysis and new process developmentPossesses high integrity
and ethical behavior while holding others accountable to the
sameExtensive knowledge of CenturyLink billing platforms.Project
management experience.Preferred:PMP CertificationExtensive
Accounting KnowledgeAlternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe;
US-Louisiana-ShreveportRequisition # : 217161This job may require
successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description
of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/EEO StatementWe are
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.DisclaimerThe
above job definition information has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job
duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing
business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Sr Analyst - Cash Applications, Accounting, Auditing , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!