Lead Marketing Manager
Posted on: March 15, 2020
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
This position supports marketing's high-level objectives for
acquisition, retention, and cross-selling. Recognized as a SME in
marketing related data. This role will identify new sources, obtain
and organize data in a manner easily utilized by Marketing analysts
and develop automated processed for ongoing data management. This
position will work with Marketing Analysts to develop and provide
basic reporting to enable deep-dive analysis. This role sources new
data, manages data to create user friendly analytic environment and
delivers reporting and automation in a rapidly changing
- Responsible for supporting corporate strategy by providing
support to multiple or large divisions/organizations with marketing
- Utilizes advanced technical abilities to produce custom data
requests and reports that make recommendations on business
- Collects, adjusts, augments, and organizes large, complex and
detailed marketing requirements; manages a unified marketing data
platform that will provide a comprehensive basis for lead
generation, reporting and analysis.
- Proactively seeks, sources and organizes new data ranging from
traffic to buying process to fulfillment and billing to enable the
organization insight into business results and initiative
- Proactively seeks, sources and organizes new network data to
enable the organization insight into business results and
- Sources ongoing data that includes internal as well as external
data sources that may contain demographics, product availability,
customer subscription, and prospect attribute information.
- Communicates using simple terminology and illustrations and
examples the detailed meaning behind the data elemnets and their
- Ensures the Marketing Analysts fully understand all data,
including the business applications and limitations. This includes
but is not limited to understanding what data values indicate
regarding the network, the business, the initiatives along with the
mechanical data definitions. This position acts as the data SME
informing the organization beyond foundational data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant
- 6+ years of related data management experience
- Strong communication skills specifically capable of bridging
complex legacy and external data systems with practical, end user
- Proactive and inqusitive interest in business results.
- Oriented to drive change.
- Excels in undefined and constantly changing envirnment.
- Masters degree
- 4+ years of experience of Report Development and
- 2+ years of experience in analysis roles and functions.
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Louisiana-Monroe;
Requisition #: 220760
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Lead Marketing Manager, Executive , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!