Account Manager Lead
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Job Overview:Account Manager LeadThe Account Manager Lead is
responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focusing
on execution. This position is accountable for assisting in the
development of the other Account Managers.Position Details
- Based out of our Monroe, LA facility.
- Full Time, Monday-Friday
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company matchPosition Responsibilities
- Sell in KDP brands to maximize growth, share growth,
distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives by providing
a seamless experience to customers in the absence of an Account
- Monitor ads and assist AM in follow up of execution of these
ads in the market for the area
- Monitor POI activation in bulk stores related to ads or
activity, and closing of voids week to week in the group assigned
- Develop and maintain a complete schedule of all approved
vacation, floating holiday, and any other paid time off for the AM
to ensure complete coverage of all routes.
- Conduct a monthly STS with each AM in your assigned group to
assist in their development.
- Conduct periodic training sessions for all Account Managers in
the department covering but not limited to safety, sales,
merchandising, and communication skills.
- Assist the District Manager in the day to day operation of the
district utilizing Margin Miner, Route Manager, MyDay, AmPlify, and
the EEA app.
- Fill in for District Manager and Merchandising Manager in the
- Learn all aspects of Merchandising Manager duties for bulk
area, including labor reports, XORA, Kronos, and how to build
schedules. Understand all KBI's related to this job duty.
- Participate in ongoing leadership and management training.
- Cross train in other departments and/or job functions to gain a
better understand of all departments to better prepare for future
- 3 years of customer service experience in a retail environment
or in a sales position being held accountable for sales
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver's licenseCompany Overview & EEO Statement:Keurig
Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North
America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX,
with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership
positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice
and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee
brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled
distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125
owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig--, Dr Pepper--, Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters--, Canada Dry--, Snapple--, Bai--, Mott's-- and The
Original Donut Shop--. The Company employs more than 25,000
employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants,
warehouses and distribution centers across North America.Benefits
built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is
why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as
well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide
employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and
development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig
Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in
employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/DisabledCandidates must be able to pass a background check
and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Monroe , Account Manager Lead, Executive , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!