Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 2
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Unit Description:Let your passion for people be the driver of
your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will
make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services / Custodail Operations
Manager 2 for a new healthcare account, St. Francis Medical Center
located in Monroe, LA. This 317-bed facility is 1 of 10 healthcare
facilities within the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health
System. St. Francis is consistently recognized for compassionate
care, clinical expertise, and quality. This position will report
directly to the Director and will oversee 2 managers, 70 frontline
staff and all aspects of the environmental services operations at
This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams
work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client
locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions.
These teams also have responsibility for driving client
satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective
communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as
follow-through with action items that impact both client and
patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart
of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and
comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and
staff and works closely with the Infectious Control
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who
develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients
and customers in service and the technical execution of a
healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest
satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to
drive program compliance and reach project target dates of
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all
levels within the organization related to training, leading
hospital committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and
- have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as
union and contract negotiations;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving
full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar
management experience., in a hospital, healthcare experience
preferred but not required;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management
- can multi-task and set priorities; and/or
- are proficient with computers and other technology.
Learn more about St. Francis Medical Center at St. Francis Medical
Center, Monroe, LA (stfran.com)
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
- Employees in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully
vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo no later
than February 28, 2022, absent a legally required exception, and
are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of
vaccination via an online portal.
- After February 28, you must be fully vaccinated before you can
start work. Fully vaccinated by February 28 means:
- Obtain the first dose of a two-dose vaccine no later than
January 27, 2022; and the second dose no later than February 28,
- Obtain one dose of a single-dose vaccine no later than January
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in
Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States.
Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals
through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth
Position Summary:Provides management oversight for Environmental
Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo
employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service
Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and
functioning according to design to consistently meet all company,
client and regulatory requirements.Key Duties
- Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and
staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo
safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related
training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
- Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority,
assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to
- Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality
Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed
upon scope of services.
- Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards,
develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct
reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
- Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by
ensuring full compliance to established operating standards,
monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material),
and taking corrective action as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of work experience in
Housekeeping, Environmental or Custodial Services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Monroe , Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 2, Executive , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!