Client Service Manager
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures. We are
seeking a Client Service Manager to join our growing team. Can you
deliver exceptional customer service? Are you interested in helping
a range of clients through issues that vary from relatively simple
to moderately complex? We are looking for people who are passionate
about building relationships with clients, will collaborate with
the sales team to achieve goals, constantly seek improvement and
will demonstrate the value Gallagher can provide. How will you
affect the business?
- Take a leadership role in the renewal process to ensure the
best possible solutions are delivered to clients in a high quality
and timely manner.
- Secure existing business and drive the sale of additional
services and lines of coverage.
- Nurture relationships with your buyer in the client
organization as well as with the day-to-day client
- Guide your team members in addressing a client's risk
management needs through consultative conversations.
- Mentor Client Service team members through continuous learning,
transparent feedback and strong talent development.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure your compliance to standards
and service level.
- Maintain accurate client and policy data and documents within
your Gallagher systems.
- Use Gallagher's technology to improve your productivity and
- Effectively manage multiple competing priorities. What skills
will make me successful in this role?
- Ability and desire to provide results
- Develop professional relationships with your internal and
- Effective communication
- Utilize your resilient and adaptable mindset in the face of
- Eagerness to collaborate with all Gallagher teams and
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years client service and/or claims
management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 8+ years
client service and/or claims management experience.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure Gallagher
offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more. Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled
to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against
nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. #LI-LB2 Additional
Keywords: Gallagher, Monroe , Client Service Manager, Executive , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!