Posted on: August 6, 2022
About the Role The BAFS' Marketing Manager is responsible for
multi-channel marketing campaign development and management across
digital and offline for all segments. This position includes
participation and leadership in the creation and execution of core
marketing tactics such as direct mail, email, display, search,
social, and video, etc. The Marketing Manager should have a strong
understanding of campaign management, including go-to-market
planning, testing, and performance-based optimizations. This
company leader will coordinate communication efforts with Product
Management, Client Experience, and others to ensure ubiquitous
messaging and technical release coordination. This is an exciting
opportunity for the right individual to work with multiple
disciplines within the commercial lending arena. Your
- Work with leadership in the development of the larger marketing
strategy and plan which can include customer acquisition and
retention marketing campaigns, production planning, and deployment
strategy across channels and tactics.
- Company lead with respect to the execution and success of the
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan to
drive awareness, engagement, and sales.
- Analyze market and competitive data to identify target
segmentations and define brand/product positioning.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop sophisticated
segmented and geo-based marketing approaches to win market
- Collaborate with external marketing relationships and internal
creative partners on creative strategy and tactical execution of
- Develop and manage to a global marketing budget in pursuit of
the larger corporate strategy.
- Act as company brand champion crafting crisp, succinct,
narratives that tell the BAFS' story.
- Work with UI/UX team to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and
high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Curious and energized by a deep understanding of the customer
"why," their goals and the meaning of success from their point of
- Close coordination with sales teams to ensure sales and sales
enablement to confirm our solutions narratives are resonating and
delivering the anticipated client engagement.
- Self-starter who wants to manage priorities, meet deadlines,
and has exceptional project management skills.
- Creative thinker who maintains an understanding of "why" the
market functions the way it does but is not bound by the
constraints of that "why." Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Psychology or
- 5+ years of Product Marketing and/or Marcomm experience or
subsequent business and industry experience.
- Experience in delivering a new product to market.
- Experience in compiling and analyzing customer data, marketing,
and/or digital advertising platforms.
- Willingness to assist teammates, share knowledge and experience
with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills,
with strong attention to detail. . Working conditions Normal
business office environment. Ability to sit in artificial light for
extended periods of time. Physical requirements
- Operation of a Personal Computer and viewing information on a
- Must be able to sit for many hours each day.
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to speak English, express ideas and have difficult
conversations in person and over the phone.
- Ability to listen and comprehend speech.
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, interpret data and
information, read, write, and organize information in an orderly
Keywords: BAFS, Monroe , Marketing Manager, Executive , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!