Regional Reliability Manager
Posted on: March 19, 2023
If you are a Reliability Manager that enjoys a challenge and is
interested in a position that encompasses a region with more than
one facility, then your next career move may well be your best. The
question is, are you ready to play your part in the journey to
We are looking for a skilled Regional Reliability Manager who will
be responsible for the development and deployment of policies,
procedures, and a maintenance system that support best in class
reliability performance. This person will be working with new and
aging assets, building a preventative/predictive maintenance
program to reduce unplanned downtime. The Reliability Manager will
lead a team of Reliability Engineers and CMMS Maintenance
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Create, develop and implement a Regional Computerized
Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Familiar with CMMS programs.
- Work closely with Maintenance departments at all sites to
maximize equipment uptime while minimizing costs.
- Analyze key maintenance department areas of improvement with
intention of developing and implement a structured and sustainable
maintenance improvement plan to support Drax's manufacturing
- Develop and implement programs that reduce unplanned downtime
and deliver predictive analytics on key equipment.
- Develop and manage (CMMS). Ensure CMMS system is utilized to
drive planned maintenance, record unplanned maintenance activities
while tracking key maintenance performance measures
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance program. Ensure
all documentation is current and loaded into CMMS. Develop key
performance indicators to track impact of maintenance
- Assist maintenance personnel with the development of procedures
for routine maintenance tasks; utilize CMMS to document these
- Work closely with all sites on implementation of the CMMS
- Assist with all sites to effectively develop preventative
maintenance job plans and schedules based on asset manufacturer
specifications, best practices, and company standards
- Participate in and make recommendations to drive improved data
quality for CMMS
- Employ, document, and establish standardization of procedures
for data quality.
- Develop Management reports utilizing CMMS data that assess
overall performance of the O&M program
- Lead ongoing development and implementation of a comprehensive
company-wide Strategic Reliability Plan
- Assist with the development and implementation of site specific
plans to achieve strategic reliability goals.
- Validate reliability performance through scorecard application,
auditing and process assessment.
- Lead and promote audits of the company's reliability process,
and provide feedback and support to plant-level personnel for
improving the process while maintaining consistency throughout the
- Responsible for developing and coaching Plant Managers,
Maintenance Managers, Engineers, Executives across the business on
the Reliability process.
- Ability to identify best practices within industry and a proven
ability to apply across multi-site/account scope.
- Support and implement the Drax Biomass safety culture and
policies to implement remedies for a "no Loss" safety culture
during the construction and commissioning phases.
- Build and maintain relationships with Drax senior management in
order to maintain a high level of feedback and recommendations.
Growth and Development Opportunities at Drax:
Drax offers opportunities to grow your skills and experience
through career movement and mentorship into additional leadership
- We are doubling our capacity by 2030 and introduction BECCS to
North America, the growth opportunities with us are immense.
Minimum Requirements (Experience, Education, Qualifications,
Post-secondary education in an engineering discipline or project
management degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years industrial manufacturing experience is
- Minimum of 5 years as a maintenance manager required
- Strong experience using CMMS programs
- Track record of successfully implementing Reliability Centered
Maintenance Programs preferred
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the
ability to work under minimum direction is critical.
- Valid driver's license, passport and ability to travel
frequently as needed.
- Ability to pass client required drug testing and background
- A competitive salary, with opportunities to grow your
experience and build an exciting career leading other.
- A supportive team environment where you will continuously learn
- Great health and dental benefits starting from day one at
- A 401 matching plan (6% company match) to support your personal
and family goals.
- A company bonus plan which rewards overall Drax performance,
safety, and scorecard achievement.
We're at our best when we share inspiration and insight right
across Drax, and search for new ideas and ways of working. We
welcome applications from everyone and hire great people to build
talented and diverse teams.
- We care about what matters - we help each other achieve the
things that are important to each of us
- We're a can-do kind of place - we're empowered and encouraged
to make informed decisions, act, and do the right thing
- We see things differently - we share inspiration and insight
right across Drax, and search for new ideas and ways of
- We listen carefully - we make sure that people feel genuinely
heard, acknowledged and that what they say mattersWe do what we say
we'll do - we're proactive, committed, and reliable -and trust
others to be the same
Keywords: DRAX, Monroe , Regional Reliability Manager, Executive , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...