Donor Center Director
Company: Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2019
Is your goal to utilize your leadership skills to achieve business
goals and truly make a difference with your business results? At
Octapharma Plasma, you can channel your passion for leading others
into a healthcare management career that is fast-paced and
personally and professionally rewarding. Our donor center is in
need of a Donor Center Director who is strong at leading staff in
achieving operational results and meeting quality goals. The
selected candidate will thrive on working with a diverse workforce,
engaging with our donors, and creating a team environment in the
center. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all
employees work together for the common good of others, and for the
many individuals who benefit from our work. While healthcare
experience is a plus, we are looking for someone who has a
successful track record of delivering results through the
leadership of employees and in collaborating with other
departments. Effective communication skills are a must, as well as
the ability to develop and maintain a team environment. Our team is
dedicated to exceptional customer service, while building a
successful partnership with the community in which we work. If this
sounds appealing, then this job may be for you! DONOR CENTER
DIRECTOR - LEADERSHIP - OPERATIONS Job Responsibilities As the
Donor Center Director, you are responsible for leading and managing
the donor center staff in the collection of plasma from our donors,
including production, quality compliance, financial performance, HR
and IT. Key responsibilities include: Additional responsibilities
of the Donor Center Director role include:
- Meeting or exceeding production goals and center budget.
- Hiring and training staff, developing employees for promotional
opportunities, and managing staff performance.
- Complying with federal, state, local and company-specific
regulations, including FDA and OSHA.
- Developing a high level of customer service to our donors.
- Developing and executing marketing plans to increase the number
of new donors and retain existing donors.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels to support
- Shipping plasma products per shipping schedules and standard
- Maintaining a safe work environment for both employees and
donors. DONOR CENTER DIRECTOR - LEADERSHIP - OPERATIONS Job
- Minimum three year's management/supervisory experience
- Previous work experience demonstrating decision making ability,
ability to lead, effectively communicate with and positively
influence people, familiarity with fiscal operations, conflict
resolution, ability to problem solve, and customer service.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to obtain certification in the technical donor center
positions within six months required.
- Ability to plan and organize work, work well under pressure and
meet demanding deadlines required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and
holidays. DONOR CENTER DIRECTOR - LEADERSHIP - OPERATIONS Benefits
At Octapharma Plasma we believe in our employees who have the
passion and ability to make a difference to the quality of life of
their communities. The individual growth and success of each and
every employee at Octapharma Plasma is an integral part of our
continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and
a comprehensive benefits package. Other benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) contribution and matching program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team-oriented environment
- Recognition programs DONOR CENTER DIRECTOR - LEADERSHIP -
Keywords: Octapharma Plasma, Inc., Monroe , Donor Center Director, Executive , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!