Company: Specialty Management Services of Ouachita L L C
Posted on: January 8, 2021
- Under the direct supervision of a Licensed Nurse, a
Perioperative Nursing Assistant participates in direct patient
care, selected treatments, documentation of observations and care
given, and the reporting of patient signs, symptoms and conditions.
(These treatments may include but are not limited to taking of all
vital signs, attaching patients to monitors, and transporting
patients to departments for testing and procedures.)
- Contributes to the patient's physical comfort and helps patient
in completing daily activities in a safe manner.
- Utilizes exceptional observation, assessment, and communication
skills in staff and patient interaction.
- Performs additional duties as designated in patients' rooms and
nursing stations.EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction.
- Verbal ability to communicate with patients and understand
instructions received from nursing staff.
- Cognitive abilities to learn how to gather data, assist, and
instruct patients.LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Certified Nurse Aide LicensureJob Type: Part-time
Keywords: Specialty Management Services of Ouachita L L C, Monroe , CNA Weekends, Healthcare , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!