Home Health Aide CNA
Company: STAT Home Health
Posted on: January 11, 2022
"We're growing and adding to our dynamic health care
team"Experienced HOME HEALTH AIDE (CNA) needed!STAT Home Health is
seeking a Part- Time HOME HEALTH AIDE (CNA) to join our patient
care team. We invite you to be a part of the one of the fastest
growing Hospice and Home Health Care Companies in Louisiana,
Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Texas.STAT Home Health offers you
Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.Essential duties
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services
within scope of knowledge and training
- Assist patients with ADLs and comply with plan of care
- Attend staff meetings
- Report changes in patient condition and needs to RN
- Great time management skillsQualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years as an CNA
- Current Louisiana license
- Have dependable transportation, driver's license and car
- Previous Home Health experience preferredExceptional Care.
Exceptional PeopleJoin our Patient Care Team today.
Keywords: STAT Home Health, Monroe , Home Health Aide CNA, Healthcare , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!