General Dentist - Mobile Clinics
Company: Aria Care Partners
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of SeniorsAria
Care Partners provides onsite oral, vision and hearing services to
residents in long term care facilities across the country. Our
mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with
passion and compassion.--What we do matters. We care, fully. We
work as a team. We stand for excellence-always.
THE POSITION:We are seeking a Dentist to join our team in Monroe,
LA and surrounding cities within a 3 hour radius. Our expert
clinical operations team handles all the logistics including
scheduling as well as a Dental Assistant, responsible for the
portable equipment and supplies.
* Part time opportunity (1099 contract) with an option to add
additional clinic days as desired* Flexible scheduling (Monday
through Friday)* Enjoyable workflow with energetic, compassionate
and supportive team members* You must have a compassionate approach
to patient care for the senior population* You must have excellent
verbal communication skills* You desire to have a successful,
- Active state Dentist license in good standing.
- Background in medically oriented or geriatric emphasis
- 1-3 years' experience preferred.
- Willingness to drive a 1-3 hour radius.
- Current TB test (within the last year).
- Personal liability insurance.
- Vaccination is required; however the Company will consider
accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.
Keywords: Aria Care Partners, Monroe , General Dentist - Mobile Clinics, Healthcare , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!