Physician / Rheumatology / Louisiana / Permanent / Rheumatology (RHEUM) - Employed - Louisiana Job
Company: The Delta Companies.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Rheumatology (RHEUM)
- $300,000 Salary + Production
- $25,000 Sign on Bonus
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits, Retirement Package, etc...
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Rheumatology (RHEUM)
- Rheumatology - Outpatient
- Well Established Multi-Specialty Group
- Plenty of Mid-Level Support
- Beautiful State-of-the-Art Facilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Rheumatology (RHEUM)
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Required
- J1 and H1B Visas Accepted
COMMUNITY Rheumatology (RHEUM)
- Metro Population of 200,000+
- Regional Airport in Town
- Easy Drive to Several Large Metros
- Great Place to Raise a Family
REFERENCE NUMBER: 180538
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
Visit for more information.
Keywords: The Delta Companies., Monroe , Physician / Rheumatology / Louisiana / Permanent / Rheumatology (RHEUM) - Employed - Louisiana Job, Healthcare , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!