Behavioral Health Case Manager
Company: Easterseals Louisiana Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.DescriptionJob Description:
- Build positive relationships with property management and
- Knowledgeable of community resources.
- Able to multi-task and meet timelines.
- Can teach program participants how to be good tenants and
- Will advocate for the participant in case of a dispute with
property management or other housing stakeholders.
- The Behavioral Health Support Coordinator is required to work
daily towards completion of required Billing Units by completing
units on a daily or weekly basis.
- Completion of home visits as required by funding source,
generating required units, observation and monitoring, and
monthly/quarterly progress reports.
- Conducts and completes ISRP's according to funder's
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating meetings with participants
- Responding to participant changes in needs,
completing/submitting the appropriate paperwork.
- Researching, accessing, and linking services.
- Communicating and working with providers to ensure appropriate
- Maintaining all responsibilities and requirements in regard to
- Meeting with supervisor for weekly supervision, consultation,
and discussion of participant needs.
- Attending and participating in weekly staff meetings.
- Attending and participating in required training.
- Making initial contact for new linkages.
- Primarily working in the actual job field conducting
face-to-face with participants
- Housing experience preferred, but not requiredPOSITION
REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS (please take note, we have no
flexibility on degrees accepted. These are conditions of our
- A Bachelor's or above degree in Psychology, Counseling,
Sociology or Social Work*
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to travel during the day to outlying parishes
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Easterseals Louisiana is a Drug-Free Workplace, pre-employment
and random drug tests will be administered.
- Will be required to pass Easterseals Louisiana's background
check and driver's license check
- Those who do not choose to be vaccinated and provide proof of
vaccination, will be required to follow agency protocols.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software
(i.e. Word, Excel) and computer literate.
- Must be a team player. We must work together for
success!EXPERIENCE PREFERRED WITH WORKING, DOCUMENTING AND
FOLLOWING A TREATMENT PLAN ON INDIVIDUALS LIVING WITH DISABILITY OR
A BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIAGNOSIS. * Accepted fields are Psychology,
Counseling, Sociology, Social Work. We have NO FLEXIBILITY
regarding the degrees we may accept. This is the condition of our
contractor! PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you don't meet the criteria.
This description is not intended to be all-inclusive in terms of
Job Detail. Easterseals Louisiana (ESL) is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation. It is our
goal to reach qualified vulnerable populaLOCATION: LA,
Keywords: Easterseals Louisiana Inc., Monroe , Behavioral Health Case Manager, Healthcare , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!