LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse - St. Joseph's Home - PRN (LPN/LVN #)
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: March 13, 2019
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is a professional care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of residents for a designated time frame and provides care to these residents via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, environment/instrumentation, and other health care team members
- Must be a graduate from a State Accredited License Practice Nursing program with current license to practice in the state of Louisiana.
- Knowledge of education responsibilities to staff, community and students; a well-- integrated personality; an understanding and appreciation of good physical and mental health.
- Knowledge of the nursing process, pharmacology and medical procedures which may be encountered in the program, communication skills, interest in continued professional growth.
- Knowledge of new trends in mental health nursing or recovery process from chemical dependency; and can adapt to progressive change
- Minimum two (2) years prior LPN experience required
- Experience working with elderly adults in nursing home setting preferred
- Current license to practice vocational nursing in the State of Louisiana required Keyphrases: clinical manager jobs, clinical managing jobs, clinical administration jobs, clinical administrating jobs, clinical administrator jobs, medical administrating jobs, medical administrator jobs, medical manager jobs, medical managing jobs, hospital administrating jobs, hospital administrator jobs, health administrating jobs, health administrator jobs, healthcare administrating jobs, clinical management jobs, clinical research manager jobs, clinical study manager jobs, clinical trial manager jobs, clinical study management jobs, clinical trial management jobs, clinical nurse management jobs, clinical project manager jobs, clinical project management jobs, manager jobs
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Monroe , LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse - St. Joseph's Home - PRN (LPN/LVN #), Healthcare , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!