Talent Development Consultant - Monroe LA
Posted on: May 16, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
We are currently looking for a Talent Development Consultant in
Monroe, LA to assist with training our COR (Customer Order
Resolution) team training! Although this is the primary focus, this
individual may assist with other trainings as needed.
- Under limited supervision conducts a variety of training
programs supporting processes, products, systems, and/or
- Maintains records of training activities and employee
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends appropriate training
- Demonstrates effective facilitation skills.
- May perform on the job training support activities.
- Identifies, selects, or adapts training courses, tools and/or
training aids to intended audience.
- Develops relationship with assigned internal customers to
establish ongoing consideration of training effectiveness and
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs by reviewing team
resources; including Level 1 feedback, facilitation observations;
Essential Job Functions:
- Coaching sales professionals to improve knowledge and
- Participate on cross functional teams to improve programs,
- Support internal initiatives
- Deliver programs to fulfill client needs
- Facilitate training on a select number of topics to specified
level of the organization
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of the applicable channel's business processes,
product set, pricing, ordering and billing systems with basic
- Demonstrated skills in effectively conducting training in the
following forums: one-on-one, classroom or virtual learning
utilizing web conferencing tools, Adobe Connect, and other
- General understanding of how to use effective coaching
- Foundation knowledge of how to read analytics reports.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant
- 2 - 4 years of related experience
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 212599
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Talent Development Consultant - Monroe LA, Human Resources , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!