IS PC Technician 1
Company: FMOL Health System
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The IS PC Technician provides primary support services to
internal users by effectively trouble-shooting, diagnosing and
resolving user issues and work requests in accordance with service
level agreements. Support includes issues relating to system
access, hardware, application software, and basic network
communication issues. Responds to telephone calls, email and team
member requests for technical and applications support. Documents,
tracks and monitors issues to ensure timely resolution and customer
satisfaction. Job Duties
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computer
systems, hardware and peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and
- Provides high-quality, consistent end user support services for
all employees within FMOLHS. Troubleshoots and resolves end user
issues by guiding user through corrective steps. Documents, logs,
escalates, and follows up on issues with end users and sites.
- Coordinates with other IS areas to resolve problems if
- Images, configures and deploys new hardware, software and
peripherals for use on the corporate network.
- Assists in the development of, and complies with, all standards
regarding documentation, end user instructions, computer
deployment, ticket logging, and monitoring.
- Utilizes computerized support tracking system to accurately and
effectively track user support statistics for adherence to SLA and
to allow planning for staffing levels.
- Researches new developments in hardware and software and keeps
abreast of the latest developments and studies involving
computer-related procedures and methods.
- Prepares, reviews and contributes to online support
knowledgebase for FMOLHS applications and systems.
- Remains current with the latest trends in field of expertise by
participating in ongoing training and development as directed by
- Develops and implements data driven performance improvement
methodologies. Maintains accurate records for use in evaluating
- Identifies ways of improving current services and consults with
management on issues and problems.
- Ensures security, integrity, and privacy of FMOLHS data in
conjunction with FMOLHS policies and procedures.
- Utilizes IS project management methodology and best practices
to improve individual and organizational efficiency, effectiveness,
and outcomes. Minimum Requirements & Education 2 years experience
in database applications or PC hardware & software. Associates
Degree in IT accounts for 1 year of experience. High School Diploma
Keywords: FMOL Health System, Monroe , IS PC Technician 1, IT / Software / Systems , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!