CPA firm in Monroe, LA has an opening for experienced bookkeeper
with good communication skills. Accounting degree is not required.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including health
insurance and 401(k).
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial
records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating,
posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for
use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy
of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business
transactions recorded by other workers.
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to
record, store, and analyze information.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry,
mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures,
• Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to
perform calculations and produce documents.
• Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
• Maintain financial or account records.
• Operate computers or computerized equipment.
• Execute sales or other financial transactions.
• Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
• Compile data or documentation.