Accounting Clerk Postion- Temporary for 8-12 weeks earning $12
an hour Job responsibilties:
• Prepare and sort source documents, and identify and interpret
data to be entered into the computer.
• Checks / audits information on invoices or other items to be
entered into computer systems for accuracy.
• Prepares posted invoices for electronic mailing to customers.
Manually groups in batches to prepare to scan into system.
• Makes copies of accounting related documents and other printed
• Scans invoice header and backup documents into computer system
for electronic transmission to customers. Review scanned items for
rejected invoices and reprocess according to company
• Assist with the distribution of incoming and outgoing
• Assist with processing of outgoing mail.
• Performs other clerical functions as required.
• Operates office machines such as fax, copy machine, scanner,
adding machine and postage machine.
Qualifications / Skills / Abilities & Other Requirements:
• Must pass a drug screen
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be able to read documents in order to proof read and
correct source documents for entry into computer systems
• Must be able to work with basic mathematical concepts (add,
subtract, multiply and divide). Ability to calculate figures and
amounts necessary to proof source documents.
• Strong data entry skills.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career
and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We
know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly