Company: GM Nameplate
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Monroe, North Carolina United States
Shift: Shift 1 - Day
Job code: 03INS40
Who Are We?
GMN is an international custom manufacturing company that
designs and produces amazing products for companies like Google,
Microsoft, Ford, Welch Allyn, John Deere, Boeing and many more. At
GMN, we value a culture of collaboration and service. We're
passionate about serving our customers to the fullest, while
continuously growing, learning, and innovating. We want talent that
reflects and embraces these core values. Talent that is agile and
excited to try new ideas and believes collaboration is the key to
achieving exceptional results.
At GMN, we value a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and
service. Many of our employees say it is the family culture that
keeps them excited about coming to work every day. We are proud
that the average tenure of our employees is well over 10 years. We
also offer competitive compensation/benefits and career growth
opportunities. Benefits include:
- Excellent PTO Package
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
What Will You Do?
- Removes strip guard from parts.
- Inspects parts for quality.
- Applies selective adhesive to individual parts if
- Wraps parts and packs them for shipment.
- Fills out data sheets.
- Record quantities of rejected items for reporting to Quality
- Must be able to understand functions of all shop equipment and
their proper usage.
- Be able to use most shop equipment skillfully and be able to
work with fabrication equipment.
- Have good mechanical ability.
Keywords: GM Nameplate, Monroe , Inspector/Packer/Assembler, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!