Company: Sparks Nissan Kia
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customers experience in
the service lane. You are the first point of contact with our
customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory
needs, technician scheduling and customer service. From greeting
vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process,
our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping
others. We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive
industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales,
restaurant industry or hospitality.
See what our employees are saying about us:
"I enjoy working at Sparks because it's a good atmosphere. It's
fast-paced, and they're good people to work for." - Dewayne S. (6
What We Offer:
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Discounts on products and services
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive
prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out
those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a
positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether
phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is
consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
Keywords: Sparks Nissan Kia, Monroe , Service Advisor, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!