Seasonal Sales Associate
Company: Carter's, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Carter's, OshKosh, and Skip Hop stores are conducting interviews
virtually and in-person. Interviews may take place via video and
candidates will be notified of this when scheduling interviews.
The Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for interacting with
customers and employees to create a positive store environment. The
SA maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean, and organized store.
Responsible for the execution of operational activities and
protecting Company assets through exceptional customer service. The
SA is responsible for providing information regarding product
benefits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MOST
- Confidently and proactively helps resolve issues for customers
and can balance a number of customers in a busy retail
- Meets customer's needs by assisting with locating merchandise,
informing customers of promotions and revisiting frequently to
ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Expedites point of sale transactions at the time of the
- Completes floor replenishment and shipment as needed to ensure
customer satisfaction and size availability.
- Ensures store visual standards are set to company
- Executes replenishment process, recovers, and cleans the sales
floor to company standard.
- Completes merchandise floor sets according to visual standards
- Maintains solid product knowledge and merchandise
- Articulates current promotional events and the brand loyalty
program with the customer.
- Minimizes store loss by providing exceptional customer
- Maintains housekeeping standards to ensure a positive
experience for customers and team.
- Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all
- Achieves daily goals as established by management.
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship
with all members of the team.
- Adapts performing assignments as requested.
- Supports management direction of store.
- Supports, trains, and coaches others to success.
- Adheres to all company policies and safety procedures as
directed by the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;climb up and down a
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include
days, nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Any availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager
and will be approved based on business needs.
- Scheduled working shifts from3-8 hours in length (applicable
state laws apply).
- Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.
- Note: Carter's and Oshkosh will regularly assess the business
needs to determine if any changes to this assignment are warranted.
Since this is a temporary assignment, I understand that at any
point in time my assignment may end, with or without notice.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion
of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties
that are not listed in the job description.
Carter's is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any
other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Carter's, Inc., Monroe , Seasonal Sales Associate, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!