Large Loss Adjuster - Business Lines
Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: May 10, 2022
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to
Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were
also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" onIDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: We
value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity
employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic
information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local
law. Scopes, estimates, and assists with determining appropriate
coverage of Property Large Losses. Provides a differentiated
customer experience while reaching agreed upon scope, cost, and
timeframe of dwelling repairs. Investigates suspicious losses and
refers to SIU where appropriate and may assist in handling assigned
litigated claims. Travels a high amount to visit claims` sites to
fully investigate and scope large losses.*The preferred candidate
will reside in one of the following states: New Mexico, Texas,
Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, or
- Assists with determining appropriate coverage of Property Large
Loss claims by working with SIU, Inside, and Examining while
providing excellent customer service throughout the life cycle of
- Frequently travels to scope large losses by conducting
inspections of loss sites, determining accurate scope of repairs,
and completing estimate for dwelling repairs.
- May work with a Liberty network contractor in the scoping and
- Reaches agreed upon scope, cost, and timeframe of repairs with
network /out of network contractors, customers, and represented
claims based on the merits of loss while providing a differentiated
- May issue payment to policyholders where possible in accordance
with approved authority level.
- Explains coverage of loss, assists policyholders with
itemization of damages, and emergency repairs.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such
as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and experts to
service claim. Identifies suspicious losses.
- Recommends referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the
SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty and assist in
management of catastrophe operation.
- Requires knowledge of coverages provided within various
- Demonstrated ability to handle claims of the highest complexity
- Effective negotiation skills. Ability to effectively and
independently manage workload while exhibiting good judgment.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service. Strong
written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted
systems, and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally
acquired through Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent experience and at
least 5 years of directly related experience.
- Completion of advanced property training required. Ability to
obtain proper licensing as required.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Monroe , Large Loss Adjuster - Business Lines, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!