Real Estate Specialist III
Posted on: November 16, 2022
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and
connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an
awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is
to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies,
bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural
markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while
delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a
reality---.designing and building a world class fiber network and
creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!
Brightspeed is currently looking for a Specialist III to join our
growing Real Estate Administrative Services team! This
administrative position is responsible for assisting Real Estate
management personnel in the provisioning of services in support of
the safe and cost-effective operation of Brightspeed work
environments. You will interface cross functionally with
Brightspeed team members and external vendors to provision and
dispatch real estate services for all Brightspeed facilities.
Come help us build the best and fastest fiber-optic network in
As a Real Estate Specialist III, Your Responsibilities Will
- Create, program, and distribute badges for new hires and
replacements using specialized software
- Process internal request for building access changes
- Create physical keys for building access per employee
- Maintain reports on physical key assignments
- Answer real estate help desk calls and create, assign, and
dispatch tickets to vendors
- Process online real estate work order requests
- Process incoming environmental alarms
- Process vendor invoices and submit for payment
- Supports special projects and other duties as assigned
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- High School diploma, college degree preferred
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs
- Customer service background
- Strong typing/keyboarding skills with ability to type =30 WPM
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct
- Ability and willingness to learn new processes, procedures, and
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with diverse customer base, both
internal and external
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to concentrate on detailed tasks over extended periods
- Requires ability to work a flexible schedule with occasional
overtime, as needed
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Previous experience working with card access systems
- Previous experience making physical keys
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work
because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We
are opening a new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC
and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination
by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area who are interested
in a hybrid remote/office work arrangement. As always, however, we
are also open to providing sensible remote options to talent
outside of the Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to
reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We Offer Competitive Compensation And Comprehensive Benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying
belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional
and financial health. We are committed to building a team as
diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding
belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a
result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more
accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe
doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Brightspeed, Monroe , Real Estate Specialist III, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!