Customer Service Representative
Company: Taylor Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Come Work with Us!Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic
company with big plans for the future - and our people. Family
owned and proud of it, we power our employees' potential and strive
to create opportunity and security for every member of the team.
We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a
better way, and we're in this for the long haul.Ready to build a
career? It's time to look at Taylor.Your Opportunity: Taylor
Warehouse & Distribution is looking for an enthusiastic Customer
Service Representative with a passion for building strong, trusting
relationships to join our team at our Monroe Twp., NJ facility! In
this role, you will interact with and service the needs of our
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Processes orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills
customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take, enter, process, and/or expedite orders.
- Provide price estimates and quotes.
- Providing effective customer follow-up in post-sales
- Provide effective and professional communication practices with
account representatives and customer.
- Relay communication chains between Customer Service,
Scheduling, Shipping, and other departments.
- Utilize computer to properly account for issues, returns,
receipts of new materials, and associated back-orders.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies by re-ordering supplies
- Enter any discrepancy with a product onto the Unable to Receive
report (UTR), once sales resolves the issue produce the correct
receipt for the item.
- Follow all established safety rules and regulations and utilize
required safety equipment.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1+ years' related
experience, or commensurate combination or education and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with warehouse management systems.
- Customer Service experience.
Taylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay. With Daily Pay, you can get
paid on your very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or
a paper check! https://www.dailypay.com/partners/taylorcorp/About
Taylor CorporationOne of the top five graphics communications
companies in North America, Taylor's family of companies provide a
diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the
toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a
premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and
expertise for individuals, businesses, and distributors large and
small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine
countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and
marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world's more
recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the
unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating
one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power
our employees' potential including health, dental, vision and life
insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and
more.Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, or disability status.Taylor Corporation
including all partners and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Taylor Corporation, Monroe , Customer Service Representative, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!