Company: PPM Consultants, Inc
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Job Title Geologist Job Type Full-time Career Level Entry Level
Education Bachelor's Degree Location Monroe - Monroe, LA 71201 US
(Primary) Category Professional Job Description PPM Consultants,
Inc. (PPM), is an Environmental Consulting Firm with multiple
offices across the Southeastern United States. Our Monroe,
Louisiana office is seeking Geologist to join our team.The
Geologist will be responsible for completing field and office
efforts including, but not limited to:
- Performs groundwater monitoring and sampling, and soil vapor
monitoring and sampling.
- Participates in monitoring well installation events and soil
borings, underground storage tank system removal assessments, and
remedial soil excavations.
- Assists with the preparation of environmental assessment
reports (Phase I & IIs), semi-annual or quarterly reports, and
reporting for remedial actions.
- Provides technical analysis and interpretations of data and
findings based on scientific experimentation and existing
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater
flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns.
- Researches information relating to identifying geological
formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and
geological maps based on the findings. Job Requirements Skills And
- Agreeable to day and / or overnight travel to support business
- BS in geology, hydrogeology, soil science or another
environmental science-related field.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is a major plus.
- 0-10 + years of relevant experience.
- Must possess excellent communication and technical writing
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to pass the
company DMV check.
- Ability to pass background check Benefits include : medical,
dental, vision, 401k, FSA, Bonus Plan, and more.
Keywords: PPM Consultants, Inc, Monroe , Geologist, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!