Company: PPM Consultants, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Job Title Geologist
Job Type Full-time
Career Level Entry Level
Education Bachelor's Degree
Location Monroe - Monroe, LA 71201 US (Primary)
Job Description PPM Consultants, Inc. (PPM), is an Environmental
Consulting Firm with multiple offices across the Southeastern
United States. Our Monroe, Louisiana office is seeking Geologist to
join our team.The Geologist will be responsible for completing
field and office efforts including, but not limited to:
- Performs groundwater monitoring and sampling, and soil vapor
monitoring and sampling.
- Participates in monitoring well installation events and soil
borings, underground storage tank system removal assessments, and
remedial soil excavations.
- Assists with the preparation of environmental assessment
reports (Phase I & IIs), semi-annual or quarterly reports, and
reporting for remedial actions.
- Provides technical analysis and interpretations of data and
findings based on scientific experimentation and existing
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater
flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns.
- Researches information relating to identifying geological
formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and
geological maps based on the findings.
Job Requirements Skills And Requirements
- Agreeable to day and / or overnight travel to support business
- BS in geology, hydrogeology, soil science or another
environmental science-related field.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is a major plus.
- 0-10+ years of relevant experience.
- Must possess excellent communication and technical writing
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to pass the
company DMV check.
- Ability to pass background checkBenefits include: medical,
dental, vision, 401k, FSA, Bonus Plan, and more.
Keywords: PPM Consultants, Inc, Monroe , Geologist, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!