PD-10 - Medium Equipment Operator - Primoris Renewable Energy - Oakridge, LA
Company: PRIMORIS USA
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Practice safety rules.
- Follow verbal and written instructions.
- Safe use of hand & power tools.
- Report to and assist immediate supervisor.
- Perform quality work as determined by project
- Accountable for all tools and materials at the end of your
- Must work well as part of a team.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Produce consistently high quality work.
- Perform all job function in a safe and responsible manner.
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance for the safe
operation of the assigned equipment.
- Cut grades, shape, and dress slopes and perform other
earthmoving activities to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of experience in the
- Thorough understanding of the operation of a PD-10.
- Written pre-employment qualification test.
- Post-offer drug/alcohol screen and physical evaluation.
- New Hire Orientation Quiz
- Applicant/employee must not pose a direct threat to the health
or safety of such individual or others in the workplace.
- Job site safety requirements as required by the client (clean
shaven, long sleeves, steel toe boots, etc.).
- Safety equipment as required by the client (hard hat, safety
glasses, gloves, respirator, hearing protection, safety harness
with lanyard, etc.).
- Must comply with company's drug and alcohol abuse policy.
- Must be able to pass physical examination, pre-employment if
necessary, and as required by the company.
- Able to carry 50 lbs. of tool and/or materials. It is
recommended to get assistance to lift items over 50 lbs. Check with
your project supervisor or project safety director.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work extended hours on your feet on uneven
surfaces (dirt, concrete, asphalt, mud, gravel, etc.)
- Must be clean shaven and able to work while wearing a
respirator and other personal protective equipment, when
- Location: Renewable Energy/Solar Farm Construction Sites
- Mobility Barriers to Access Job Site:
- Uneven ground level
- Obstructed pathways
- Work performed at low and/or high elevations
- Work performed in confined areas
- Climatic/Environmental Conditions at Job Site:
- Predominately outdoor climate
- May be exposed to extreme hot or cold weather
- Excessive humidity, rain, etc.
- Various noise levels caused by tools, machinery, equipment,
- Potential exposure to chemical substances
Keywords: PRIMORIS USA, Monroe , PD-10 - Medium Equipment Operator - Primoris Renewable Energy - Oakridge, LA, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...