LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse - St. Josephs Home
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 4, 2019
DescriptionThe Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is a professional
care giver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a
group of residents for a designated time frame and provides care to
these residents via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process,
environment/instrumentation, and other health care team
- Must be a graduate from a State Accredited License Practice
Nursing program with current license to practice in the state of
- Knowledge of education responsibilities to staff, community and
students; a well? integrated personality; an understanding and
appreciation of good physical and mental health.
- Knowledge of the nursing process, pharmacology and medical
procedures which may be encountered in the program, communication
skills, interest in continued professional growth.
- Knowledge of new trends in mental health nursing or recovery
process from chemical dependency; and can adapt to progressive
- Minimum two (2) years prior LPN experience required
- Experience working with elderly adults in nursing home setting
- Current license to practice vocational nursing in the State of
Keywords: Christus Health, Monroe , LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse - St. Josephs Home, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!