Supervisor Customer Order Resolution
Posted on: August 15, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a technology leader delivering hybrid
networking, cloud connectivity, and security solutions to customers
located in more than 60 countries. Through its extensive global
fiber network, CenturyLink provides secure and reliable services to
meet the growing digital demands of businesses and consumers.
CenturyLink strives to be the trusted connection to the networked
world and is focused on delivering technology that enhances the
Supervisors at CenturyLink are front-line leaders who are
responsible for the successful transformation of the CenturyLink
customer service experience. As a Supervisor at CenturyLink you
will be responsible for coaching a dynamic frontline team of agents
to deliver a world-class experience to our valued customers. This
exciting opportunity will allow you to bring forward innovation and
creativity to develop and implement coaching and communication
techniques that will motivate, develop and ensure our teams exceed
sales and performance metrics on a monthly basis.Job
- Provides supervision and support to work functions assigned
within the positions area of responsibility.
- Ensures that adequate staffing is in place to handle the work
function assigned to the positions area of responsibility.
- Monitors individual employee performance on an ongoing basis.
Responsible for conducting formal reviews with employees under this
positions supervision, as required in the Companys policy on
- Acts as the primary point of contact on customer issues that
- Monitors, evaluates, and takes corrective action necessary to
meet or exceed objectives assigned to his or her area of
responsibility by the Call Center Manager.
- Assist Corporate and Region Customer Service Staff in planning
and implementing new procedures promptly, allowing Customer Service
employees the ability to carry out their responsibilities.
- Assists in the selection and training of new employees within
the Customer Service Center.
- Promotes good employee relations through effective
communication and support of Customer Service and Telecom
- Review daily reports relating to area of responsibility, taking
corrective action required to obtain objectives. Reports to the
Call Center Manager issues that can affect the overall performance
of the Customer Service Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years customer service, call center, and/or
collections or equivalent experience.
- Experience with performance management and coaching to
- Experience directing and monitoring the work of others.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and exercise effective time
- Ability to work extended hours if necessary including
Saturdays, evenings, and holidays.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel.
- Candidates with experience in call center environments.
- Experience with Ensemble or similar programs.
- Experience with managing 20+ employees.
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 214874
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Supervisor Customer Order Resolution, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!