Posted on: September 7, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
Responsible for reviewing ordering/billing activity to identify
customer impacting billing issues. Participate in test bill
validation. Run queries utilizing SQL and analyze results.
Communicate issues and work with other departments to ensure
resolution. Serve as backup for a variety of other departmental
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Audit bills to ensure billing accuracy.
- Review test bills to ensure billing is accurate.
- Develop strong working relationships with other
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide backup for other department personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum three years of experience in an accounting, billing,
clerical, or administrative position performing similar duties and
responsibilities or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and related
software for word processing and spreadsheets to include some
advance or complex software features.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in using SQL or data mining tools.
- Detailed and process oriented with ability to organize daily
- Important qualities include being a team player, willingness to
learn, and possessing a strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability
to interact well with others.
Ability to work overtime as requiredQualifications
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 215506
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Specialist III, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!