Teller Full-Time - Monroe, LA (Oliver Road Branch)
Company: Iberiabank Corporation
Posted on: October 10, 2019
Are you a people-person? Do you enjoy interacting with some of the
best clients in the area? Join our team of tellers, truly the front
line of our many retail branches. You'll provide excellent customer
service, accurately process financial transactions, and get to
promote IBERIABANK's products and services. Represent the
distinguished IBERIABANK brand with other stellar associates, and
apply for this position today!
A day in the life of a Teller:
* Efficiently process financial transactions
* Through customer interaction identify cross-selling
* Collaborate with branch team to make IBERIABANK the preferred
choice of the customer
Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service involving
daily processing of financial transactions in a retail banking
environment. Often serving as the first point of contact to the
customer, may have responsibility for cross-selling firm products
or referring customers to other areas of the firm. Monitors and
maintains control of cash.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Handle a cash drawer; ensuring proper control of cash drawer;
follow all audit and security policies and procedures.
* Process deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payment
transactions for customers.
* Process miscellaneous transactions (bonds, municipal coupons,
traveler's checks, money orders, etc.)
* Identify cross selling opportunities and refer
customers/prospects to the appropriate platform employee or LOB rep
eg Mortgage, IFS, etc
* Promote bank products and services to further enhance customer
* Assist in daily balancing and processing of ATM, including the
processing of all entries.
* Assist in the verification of deposits in the night and lobby
* Assist with the dual control vault responsibilities.
* Participate in meetings that include information on sales,
products, customer service and operational processes.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the education and
experience required and/or preferred as noted.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* One to three years of customer service, cash handling or teller
experience required or equivalent combination of education and
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
* Microsoft Office Suite- ie Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Access is a
* In addition, 10-key calculator; coin counter
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Iberiabank Corporation, Monroe , Teller Full-Time - Monroe, LA (Oliver Road Branch), Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!