CUSTOMER ORDER RESOLUTION REP
Posted on: November 8, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
The primary role of the Customer Order Resolution Representative is
to take responsibility for all contact center support activities.
This role will be located in the beautiful Corporate Technology
center at 100 CenturyLink Drive - Monroe, LA. The class will start
January 6th, 2020 with anticipated center hours from 7:00 AM to
8:00 PM M-F and 8:00 AM to 4:30PM on Saturday. This role requires
candidates to be fully aligned with providing outstanding customer
service to internal and external customers. Successful candidates
will be organized, self motivated, demonstrate the ability to
navigate computer systems, remain diligent through competing
priorities and have positive and flexible attitude. CenturyLink
provides a great place to work and we are looking to add more great
employees to our family.Job Description
- Place out bound calls to end user customers.
- Receive inbound calls from CLEC and Resale customers.
- Correct customer information by working Toll reports, Calling
Card reports, and other reports assigned that are offline support
- Answer customer inquiries via e-mail, mail, fax or phone.
- Post and Balance Customer Adjustments.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Respond to customer needs and concerns in a prompt, courteous,
and professional manner.
- Resolve customer problems to the customers satisfaction.
- Complete and process customer complaints and communicate and
coordinate resolutions to the appropriate customer or
- Effectively and efficiently resolves billing concerns and
provides informational support to customers.
- Investigate all billing questions and initiate appropriate
change orders and/or credit/debit adjustments.
- Investigate and write change orders, then forward for input,
- Write disconnect orders and forward the input, where
- Knowledge of systems and products within the Customer Service
- Address, resolve, and respond to customer issues with the
appropriate research in a prompt, efficient and courteous
- Accurately log in and out of time keeping systems for payroll
and work prediction purposes.
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- Basic telephony understanding.
- Effective oral communication skills: pleasant phone voice,
proper grammar, clear, effective, and professional.
- Ability to understand details and research customer
- Willingness to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as
- Previous experience in a call center environment
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 217173
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , CUSTOMER ORDER RESOLUTION REP, Other , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!