Company: Banner Ford of Monroe
Posted on: April 3, 2021
At Banner Automotive Group, we value our employees and we treat
them like family.
Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training
programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
We love to develop our employees and promote from within.
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to
take a hit because of it.
Daily life at Banner is the best in the business and we're sure
you'll see why!
When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added
benefits and employee perks!
Are you an experienced automotive technician who's frustrated or
bored with your current workplace or not making enough hours?
Do you want to enjoy a productive, safe, and professional
environment where you can grow your career and feel good about
where you work?
We're looking for Certified and Experienced Service Technicians to
join our team.
If this sounds like you, then come and see what we have to
What We Offer--* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid vacation/holidays
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities* Perform work
specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience
* High school diploma or equivalent * B level qualifications,
including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate
electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without--regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected--veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic--protected by federal,
state or local laws.Hireology .Category: Installation &
Maintenance, Keywords: General Mechanic
Keywords: Banner Ford of Monroe, Monroe , Service Technician, Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!