Automotive Service Technician
Company: Banner Ford of Monroe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
** * - $20,000 Sign-on Bonus * **
At Banner Ford of Monroe, we value our employees and we treat them
like family. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing
training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive
culture. We love to develop our employees and promote from within.
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to
take a hit because of it. Daily life at Banner is the best in the
business and we're sure you'll see why! When you come to work for
us, you can look forward to these added benefits and employee
Are you an experienced automotive technician who's frustrated or
bored with your current workplace? Do you want to enjoy a
productive, safe, and professional environment where you can grow
your career and feel good about where you work? We're looking
Certified and Experienced Service Technicians to join our team. If
this sounds like you, then come and see what we have to offer!
*What We Offer -*
* Top Pay
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in
accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer
* Manufacturer or ASE Certification plus 5 years of Service
Technician experience required.
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate
electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without -regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
-veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic -protected by federal, state or local
* -Sign-on bonus paid out over a 4 year period.
Keywords: Banner Ford of Monroe, Monroe , Automotive Service Technician, Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!