Materials Associate I (Onsite)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 22, 2022
United States of America
HNC12: Customer Services - Monroe 4115 Corporate Center Drive,
Monroe, NC, 28110 USA
This position is for an entry-level professional in Material &
Logistics, performs inventory control, purchasing and supports
areas of production control. Performs billing of transportation
charges, release of shipments and settling of accounts, manages
inbound receipts, records movement of materials, and counts stock
* Receive finished products from the manufacturing floor,
inventory, inbound freight.
* Follow written procedures for un-wrapping/wrapping the product in
appropriate materials as specified in the designated procedure or
* Produce appropriate identification, bar codes, and labels in
accordance with induction/stockroom/shipment requirements.
* Accurately place label on items.
* Prepare the unit or intermediate pack by constructing fiberboard
or wood boxes, cardboard boxes, etc.
* Place bagged items into unit or intermediate packs, (boxes, cans,
bags) as specified in packaging instructions. Cushion with
appropriate materials to prevent movement of the product within the
pack. Seal the unit or intermediate pack per appropriate
instructions and standards.
* Coordinate with the group leader on daily tasks and
* Physically relocate product and materials around warehouse
* Required to drive a forklift and operate a pallet jack.
* Utilize computer systems for processing, including SAP, Outlook,
* HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school
training) with less than 2 years of relevant experience.
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* ERP or SAP experience is preferred
* Strong communication skills
* Openness to learning new systems/processes/technologies
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply
for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work
primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance
employees, as they are essential to the development of our
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work
regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite
will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work
primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to
travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are
critical to our business and all employees will have access to
digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world -
and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
The high-quality products we design, test and produce in our
Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their
destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation
to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products
we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the
overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior
products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to
continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions
lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that
plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in
the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly
and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA
Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing
per FAA's regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Monroe , Materials Associate I (Onsite), Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!