Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Manpower has a permanent position for an Accounts Payable
Specialist for a great manufacturing company. Please note you must
have 5-7 year's experience with ERP systems or SAP along with
strong Excel skills.
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all
aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing
invoices for payment, resolving vendor inquiries, performing peer
quality control analysis and other duties as needed.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and
authorization as well as sufficient contracts and
- Develop and organize a filing system, both physical and
electronic, for financial information, records and documents to
ensure easily available information.
- Partner with site logistics personnel to verify the accuracy of
goods shipped and received to ensure compliance with D.O.T.
- Verify the accuracy of freight vendor invoices by confirming
proper documentation is provided, correct shipping numbers are
utilized to ensure compliance with D.O.T.
- Partner with vendor maintenance team to ensure vendor
information, including remit to address, banking information and
payment terms, is amended and up-to-date upon request with required
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the
correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions
to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations
Keywords: Manpower, Monroe , Accounts Payable Specialist, Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!