Engineer, Electrical III
Company: Graphic Packaging
Posted on: January 9, 2019
* Project Engineer
* Function as project engineer/manager on small projects.
* Function as an electrical resource on large capital projects.
* Develop scopes of work and requests for proposals.
* Manage contractors during outages and for safety, execution and cost control.
* Provide input into long-range planning for facility and equipment needs, including capital and major repairs.
* Plant Electrical / Controls Resource
* Work with plant reliability engineer in developing electrical related predictive and preventative maintenance program in the facility.
* Develop electrical related standards and specifications for the facility.
* Troubleshoot downtime issues for immediate resolution and develop action plans to minimize impact on equipment availability.
* Provide guidance and support on electrical controls; PLC, AC drives, HMI, DCS and Field Bus Communication.
* Facilities Management
* Manage facility buildings and grounds maintenance.
* Manage plant infrastructure including utilities, fire system, chillers, compressed air and power distribution.
* Build and maintain positive working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electrical or Electro-Mechanical preferred or equivalent relevant work experience, preferably in Folding Carton industry.
* Strong experience in troubleshooting and project engineering.
* Minimum of 3 years of electrical controls experience in an industrial environment. Medium and low voltage power distribution experience a plus.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Outlook as well as internet search skills. SAP experience a plus.
* Proven track record of identifying opportunities and the ability to recommend and implement improvements.
* Good communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to establish priorities and drive results.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Graphic Packaging, Monroe , Engineer, Electrical III, Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!