Current College Students - Advisory Consultant Program - Risk Advisor Program - Intern
Posted on: March 6, 2019
EY's Advisory Consultant Program (ACP) is a great way to start your professional journey if you are interested in a career as a consultant. If you join EY full-time after your internship, as part of the ACP, the Risk Advisor Program (RAP) is a 2-3 year development program providing participants with opportunities to serve diverse clients while being provided learning, experiences, and coaching to develop core risk consulting skills. Once you have completed the RAP, you will have acquired a strong risk assessment and risk management foundation for future success.
What to expect
At EY we are dedicated to helping our clients evaluate, understand and address compliance, financial, operational, IT and strategic risks - and that's where our RAP excels. As a part of the Risk team, you will work hand-in-hand with senior team members to help clients improve their business performance through establishing and maintaining an effective risk and control environment. This involves assessing risks in either an advisory or audit context - both of which enable you to develop an in-depth understanding of a company's business and IT processes, risks and controls.
We focus on a variety of industries including but not limited to: automotive, government and public sector, consumer products, media and entertainment, oil and gas, power and utilities, and technology clients. Additionally, we have built a dominant position and focus on financial services through our Financial Services Organization (FSO). Candidates electing to join the FSO will focus exclusively in financial services and will have opportunities to serve leading investment banks, retail and commercial banks, insurers and investment managers. Whether you choose to join the FSO or pursue a broader industry focus, you will gain foundational skills for a long career.
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Growing lasting relationships with our clients and understanding their unique ambitions and needs to deliver reliable, tailored advice
- Understanding and documenting clients' business and IT processes, risks, and controls
- Gathering information to perform root cause analysis, providing recommendations, and supporting with business case development as needed
- Monitoring and managing project progress and risks, and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Having a strong focus on building a reputation as an authoritative expert in your area by constantly updating your understanding of current business and industry trends
- Taking full responsibility for tasks including consistent self-review of work to identify and improve an approach for producing high quality deliverables, while working under supervision
- Constantly considering, sharing, and implementing new ways to improve our products and processes
Keywords: EY, Monroe , Current College Students - Advisory Consultant Program - Risk Advisor Program - Intern, Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!