Posted on: May 12, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
This position is responsible for researching customer interactions
and related order activity to provide coaching to agents who have
not accurately followed CenturyLink process and policy. When
needed, this position will manage customer contact and
- Perform detailed investigations into agent initiated complaints
to provide the best outcome for the customer and the company.
- Complete agent call reviews to identify coaching opportunities
and integrity violations.
- Provide agent coaching where policy or process violations are
- Act on behalf of officers and/or the Corporation in resolving
customer complaints via telephone.
- Provide input as requested into process improvement
- Ensure visibility to integrity violations and adhere to
- Direct resolutions to the responsible person(s) in the
appropriate department and companies.
- Review customer survey results and contact customer for
resolution of concerns.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of
communication settings and styles
- Able to establish rapport with peers and customers, identifying
problems and providing effective solutions, and negotiating
solutions with diverse personality styles
- Effective problem solving using all available sources for
answers; look beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first
- Manage stressful situations to solution without impacting the
quantity or quality of work performed
- An active listener who exhibits patience and compassion when
working customer issues
- Effective time management with the ability to appropriately
prioritize multiple complaints
- Demonstrated Customer Focus and dedication in meeting the
expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
while adhering to CenturyLink's Unifying Principles
- Experience making decisions which balance the interests of
multiple parties and working with team members to accomplish mutual
- Demonstrated knowledge of CenturyLink business operations both
in and out of region through successful previous work in positions
requiring direct customer contact
- Willingness to work flexible schedules when required
Alternate Location: US-Idaho-Boise; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-North
Carolina-Tarboro; US-Tennessee-Johnson City
Requisition #: 212726
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Analyst I, Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!