Senior Analyst - Finance - LA, CO
Posted on: September 4, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by
solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
Fully-qualified professional with a broad career level of
understanding of accounting and finance rules supporting the asia
pacific region. This person will be responsible for tracking and
coding all APAC related charges. Develop and maintains applications
and databases by evaluating business needs for finance tracking.
Responsible for building queries as needed and analyzing changes in
- Partner with Financial Planning and Analysis to establish and
track the monthly/annual Network expense budget (Netex). Work with
the various internal teams to validate the monthly expenses and
forecast any large accruals.
- Create, forecast, report, annual/monthly savings forecast for
- Wrk with finance to build and adjust savings forecast for the
below categories (savings data to be supplied by internal
- Contract renewals
- Contract credits from vendor spend plans
- Optimization projects
- Held for term access items
- Quality improvement of savings forecasting and reconciliation
- Track network install costs to support network augments and
- Reconcile and confirm install MRCs with Finance
- Review of Asia specific offnet planned costs to ensure all
costs are captured and accrued for
- OCCs reconciliation identifying exclusions, and network
- Report back monthly results to accounting
- Recode management
- Review Asia Pacific related charges and ensure they are coded
to correct categories
- Establish and document process for the related role. Identify
on-going process improvements.
- Successfully validate any prior period adjustments recommended
by accounting and help in ensuring the reconciliation of the
actuals monthly are proper.
Masters or Equivalent
Bachelors or EquivalentEducation
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver;
Requisition #: 214462
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do
not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions,
including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits,
discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Monroe , Senior Analyst - Finance - LA, CO, Professions , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!