Parts Counter Salesperson - Monroe, LA
Company: Bruckner's Truck Sales
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Description JOB SUMMARYHe/ she is responsible for filling parts
orders over phone or over the counter. Will advise customers of
needed parts according to description or malfunction. Needs to be
able to operate a forklift. Also perform duties necessary for the
smooth operation of the parts department. DUTIES &
- Answer customers phone calls and fill order from stock
- Help customers on parts counter and shop counter.
- Read catalog, microfiche viewer, or computer for replacement
part numbers, availability, price and substitutions.
- Advise customer on substitution or modification of part when
replacement is not available.
- Advise customer of any quality improvement or service bulletin
on part replacement.
- Examine returned part or core to determine if defective and
exchange part for refund.
- Stock parts according to part number sequence.
- Use precision measuring instruments to determine whether
similar parts may be machined down or built up to required
- Clean parts shelves to prepare for physical inventory.
- Accept payment for bills and make change.
- Use calculator and computer keyboard.
- Do periodical bin checks. QUALIFICATIONS:
- He/ she will be responsible for the set up of advertising
displays or arranging merchandise on counters, display areas for
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have at least two years or more in heavy duty truck or
automotive parts department experience.
- Will need to be able to interact successfully with customers
and co-workers, and have the ability to recognize the need for
urgency in helping customers.
- Must have the endurance to move at a fast pace and from one job
requirement to another quickly; also be able to operate parts
department equipment, forklift, and pickup. Physical Demands
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs from the
floor to waist high and 25 lbs to shoulder high.
- Due to some stress applicant must be have the flexibility to
handle stressful situations. Want to know more about our
family-owned company, Proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the
employer of choice! YouTube - Parts Department Video
(https://youtu.be/PpHNff091_Y) YouTube - Come Join The Family Video
YouTube - Since 1932 Video (https://youtu.be/kGqalU266pY) Don't
forget to Like and Subscribe! WHO WE ARE Bruckner Truck Sales is
one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the
United States. We currently operate in 32 locations across 7
states, and we have over 1,000 team members. Since our beginning in
1932, we have believed in the value of hiring good people who are
equally committed to providing a high level of customer service.
The commitment extends throughout our network in every department,
every day. In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack
Trucks and Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships
in the US, we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty
lines such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck
department stocks most major makes and models. Bruckners extensive
vocational inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs,
hydrovacs, garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable
Finance & Insurance professionals are valuable resources for
financing, insurance and purchased coverage needs. OUR CORE
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes. WHAT WE OFFER Competitive Compensation
Plans Paid Time Off and Holidays Excellent health, dental and
vision plans Investments in Training & Development Generous 401(k)
and Profit-Sharing Plan Tuition Assistance Program Employee Stock
Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest
in the Bruckners organization) Technician Student Loan
Reimbursement Program Disability and Life Insurance Internal
Promotion Opportunities Flexible Spending Account Health Club
Reimbursement Family and Team Oriented Environment Employee
Referral Bonus Engaging and Challenging Assignments Drug free
workplace Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack
OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy
Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK
OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts
OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B
Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR
Fabrication #ZR Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Bruckner's Truck Sales, Monroe , Parts Counter Salesperson - Monroe, LA, Sales , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!