Technical Service Rep - ArkLaTex
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a
Technical Representative I in our Energy Services group. If you are
a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an
autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is
your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a
competitive base salary and benefits.
Whats in it For You:
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include
top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe
food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment:
Medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock
purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Take ownership of providing technical information and technical
field support of the District Sales and Operations Group.
- Regularly identify value added benefits, document the findings,
and present to customer (ROIs, Business Reviews, CTCM, etc.).
- Able to write and review technically sound
- Routinely build strong relationships with customer.
- Foster teamwork and team environment. Promote continuous
improvement in all aspects of the job.
- Able to solve most oilfield production problems and work
towards becoming a specialist in at least one area or
- Promote and believe in health, safety, and environmental
- Take responsibility for independent actions and do what needs
to be done without being asked.
- Handle conflict resolution in a positive and complete
- College degree (B.S. in Chemistry, Biology Chemical, Petroleum
Engineering or related Science fields)
- 4 years experience in sales and service of oilfield specialty
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Must have the ability to Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 55 pounds
- 5 years experience in a technical capacity.
- Excellent computer skills including excel, power point, and
- Excellent work ethic.
- Sets good example for others and promotes a positive
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles
globally. Ecolabs Energy Services business, Nalco Champion,
provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for
upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking
to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs
and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and
innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help
energy customers overcome complex challenges in the worlds toughest
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and
we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can
grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal
treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote,
transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of
individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters
affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions,
and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against
any associate or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic
information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our
goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a
place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact
Keywords: Ecolab, Monroe , Technical Service Rep - ArkLaTex, Sales , Monroe, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!